For Private Sector companies we can assist with obtaining up to 85% ECA financing for projects or purchases valued at €10m and above. However, clients must be able to provide evidence of having the remaining 15% themselves before any final approval can be given.
For Public Sector / Government Entities we can assist in getting up to 100% of the Project funded, but only if a Central Bank or a Ministry of Finance Guarantee is provided to address the repayments. Otherwise it will also be up to 85%.
Before we can discuss the interest rates or the term length of the financing, we are required to carry out due diligence on prospective clients. We will not be able to progress without a fully completed KYC together with all of the additional required documentation.
Export Credit Agencies We Work With
Types of Export Credit Financing
Eca Financing – The Numbers
What is an ‘Export Credit Agency – ECA’?
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
[contact-form-7 id="604" title="Request More Information"]